Friday, May 20, 2011

Five For Friday

 

 

What's Going on in my World:

1. Well I finally did it! I turned my notice in at work and my last day will be June 15th. This is going to be a huge adjustment for me since I have worked more than half my life. I'm excited to spend time with my girls and finally get to do all these projects I have in my head.

2. Saturday night the hubs and I are going to the Thunder Game. I'm so glad it's finally on a weekend. These late games during the week are hard for me the next day. I find myself yawning and needing a nap.

3. Madison had a fall at cheer and is now in a walking boot. I'm hoping it heals soon pool season is right around the corner and she is a busy girl. I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

4. Karter will be graduating from Pre-K next Friday. Wow how time flys. I'm so sad she is growing so fast. The big 5 this September.

5. Tonight is girls night out! Going with a fun group of girls to go have some drinks and then see the movie "Bridesmaids". Can't wait!

So what is your Five for Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment