Friday, February 26, 2010

High Maintenance

So how was I blessed with such High Maintenance girls?? Karter wants to dress herself everyday. Nothing I pick out is "cute" or matches. I tried to make her wear some skinny jeans I bought her from the Gap and she said, "Only boys wear jeans". If she wears pink pants, she has to have a pink shirt to "match". It's such a production in the mornings.

Madison on the other hand is at the age where she can't find anything to wear. I went in her room this morning and she's all stressed out. I bought her 5 new shirts last night, but none of them she could wear today for some odd reason. I found a very cute sweater I bought her for Christmas with the tags still on and made her wear it. She has so many clothes it's ridiculous. Now she is wanting to wear all my clothes and shoes. I came home the other day and she comes out of my closet with one of my dresses on. I'm like seriously! She even wears my shoes, ugh! All morning it was about how her face is fat, her nose is big and her hair is wrinkled. I don't remember those days I guess or I didn't care at that age what I looked like for school. Can I just say again "High Maintenance"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment