Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh Baby!

So my youngest sister Alex came over Saturday to do some sewing. She is prego with her first baby. Karter watched her carefully and asked questions about the baby she is carrying. She first asked Alex what the baby eats, Alex told her "she eats what I eat"... Not thinking that Karter was soaking this all in, she was watching Alex as she was having a hard time sitting on the floor with her belly and felt like she was squashing it. On Sunday evening Karter told me she had a baby in her belly and that "she eats what Karter eats". I just laughed and thought nothing of it. Well today after we were are all home, she told Duncan to be careful and not squash her belly because she has a baby in there. He kept reassuring her "no you don't". Then they were wrestling on the bed and Karter told him not to hurt her belly. At dinner she again said how she has a baby in her belly. Duncan told her again, "No you do not"!!! Karter said, "Yes remember dad last week( her favorite saying), you asked me if I wanted a baby sister or baby brother and I told you a baby sister, well she is in my tummy". She then said, "See Dad how big my belly is"? Geez hope this little phase passes by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment