Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Belated Spring Break Pics

Spring Break we took a trip to Keystone Colorado. We had a great time! Karter & Madison both went to ski school. Karter did very well. I actually cried when we went to spy on her because she looked to big and grown up. Madison has skied before, but need some brushing up on her skills. She was skiing blues by the second day and did an awesome job. Myself on the other hand, not so much. I'm terrified of heights and the older I get the worse it seems to be for me. I about had a panic attack on the lift on the way up the mountain and once we got to the top I was mad and thinking I can't do this. I walked some of the way down and caught a lift the rest of the way down. I stuck with the spa for a massage and shopping which is okay by me. Our Condo had a heated pool. It was freezing outside, but of course my kids are in the pool. Karter would get out and run around to go down the slide. One of the days it was even snowing on them while they were in the pool. Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment