Monday, April 26, 2010

T-I-R-E-D

Can I just say last week was very exhausting! Duncan was gone for short trip to Dallas and then his annual guys golf trip for 5 days! I had to much to do this week. Monday, the girls had their recital pictures. I had to do hair & make-up and have them dressed by 5:15pm. It was crazy, but got it over with.  Tuesday was dance again. Thursday I had my continuing Ed class for 8 hours. It was so freaking boring, but hey at least I'm done with it for 2 years. Friday still no rest, worked on making a diaper cake for Katie's shower this weekend and a hair bow holder. Saturday I took Karter to her soccer game and it was so cold & windy. Then the rain came, thank goodness the game was called. That night my sister-in-law Addie and I had a blast! We went to the Thunder Game and then a bar under the Ford Center for VIP, ha! My sister Crystal and her husband with their 4 kids stayed the night at my house with Karter. When I got home (1:00am) Dillon was laying in the living room floor. I picked the heavy 5 year old up and put him in bed with me. I had no sleep. I'll never drink Red Bull again! At 5:30am I decided I might as well just get out of bed. I woke my sister & Jef up at 5:45am to get ready for the Memorial Marathon. So then I'm left at home with 5 kids to get ready by myself. I woke up them all up had them dressed and out the door by 7am. (  A 3 year old, 5 year old, set of identical 8 year old twins & a 10 year old). Karter and I watched while the 4 older kids ran in the race. Thank goodness Papa Ernie was there to help find the 4 of them. Complete Chaos. I was home by 9:30am and then out and about by noon shopping. Needless to say, 1. I was Superwoman this past week, 2. I can see myself with 5 kids, 3. I was in bed by 7pm last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment