So today I'm blogging about my recent purchases. First off this new Shampoo/Conditioner by L'Oreal. It's smells awesome. My hair seems shiny and not waited down with gunk. I never use hair product and don't even own a bottle of hair spray. How sad is that??? At $2.99 a bottle I'm totally loving it.
Next up new face scrub. I use those make-up towelettes at night to wash my face since I'm too lazy to splash water and then dry off. The make-up removers are just my style. I purchased St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub and again love it. My face seems so clean and smooth after. I don't even need to apply moisturizer. I actually feel like my face is clean. Not sure why it says $19 on Amazon, but I purchased at Walgreens for $3.29
Last, but not least favorite purchase this weekend is my new hair dryer. I can't say enough about it. I bought one 3 years ago for $125. It's heavy and takes forever to dry my hair. This Conair drys my hair in half the time, my hair is smooth and no fly aways. The amount of air this little baby puts out is awesome. I purchased it at Target for $39.99, but when looking for a photo to post to my blog I see it half the price, pissed! I highly recommend.
I have 3 new items coming in the mail this week and once I try them out I'll let you know what I think. Happy Sunday :)



I'm want to try the shampoo ! I hate my blow dryer too , I might have to try yours out!
ReplyDelete