We have been snowed in for the past two days. No use in cleaning with kids, dog & husband around everything just gets messy again. I have already ran the dishwasher twice today. These past few days i've been feeling a little better. I keep myself busy around the house. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I feel like we need to get back in to our routine. Night times are still rough. I have a hard time falling asleep and that's when my mind goes crazy. Too much thinking which then leads in to crying. I told my sister just yesterday maybe I should start drinking a glass of wine before bedtime so that I'll just pass out.
I've actually cooked these past few days. I'm loving all of these crock pot meals I've been trying out. This morning Duncan has been working on shoveling the driveway so we can actually leave the house tomorrow. Karter has been begging to play in the snow so she went out for about 15 minutes and I snapped a few pics. Enjoy!
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago




Looks like Karter had fun in the snow! I still cant believe it snowed so much!
ReplyDelete