Another month has gone by already! Tucker you are growing like a weed. Smiling, laughing and you love to do this very high pitched scream. I bet any day now your two bottom teeth will be poking through. You started rolling over at 4 months. Now every time I lay you on your back you flip right over to your belly. You get so mad that you can't go anywhere. The jumperoo has been a great toy for you. You jump and jump and jump until your little legs get tired. I don't think you have figured out that you can actually just sit and not have to jump the whole time. Now when I try and put you in your bumbo seat, you arch your back and want out. That was short lived. You love to suck your top and bottom lips in like an old person without their teeth, ha!
The only place you will nap is if I'm holding you or in your swing. You love to snuggle close and want me to hold you ALL the time. I'm happy your a snuggler though. I've tried some baby food, but you get an upset tummy. Oatmeal is about the only thing that doesn't seem to bother you, but you don't really care to eat it. You're still taking a bottle every 2 hours except for at night.
I love all your silly faces.
Here is where your arching your back and trying to get out of the chair.
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment