Wednesday, September 12, 2012

6 months Old

6 months old:

We went to the doctor today for your check up and shots. Here are your stats.
          
                    Weight:     17lbs. 15 oz. (50-75%)
                    Length:     27" (75%)
                    FOC:         43.25cm(25-50%)







You're almost sitting up all by yourself. When someone says your name, you turn in their direction. You can roll all over the place. I bought you a exersaucer this past month and you love just sitting and playing. I do hold you a lot! I have started you on more baby food. You really like squash & Mangos. You always look like you are thinking. Always a serious look on your face. You smile and laugh big belly laughs. You're still sleeping thru the night and eating every 2 hours. I thought starting food we could go a little longer, but you still want a 6oz. bottle every two hours. I keep thinking your two bottom teeth are going to pop up at anytime. I can see the very tops somedays and then other days your gums are so swollen. You like to pull on your ear, but the Doctor says they look great. For the most part you are a happy baby. You only cry when hungry, sleepy or teeth hurting. I love that you now give kisses. You can grab our necks and kiss our cheeks. Such a sweet boy! 

                              


No comments:

Post a Comment