Thursday, October 11, 2012

7 Months Old





Tucker you're getting more and more of a personality. You say Da-da all the time. Your smiling more and not making such a serious face. You haven't figured out crawling yet, but can roll all over the living room to where you want to go. You sit up for a little while on your own. When I go shopping, I now put you in the shopping cart sitting up. This past few weeks you got your first cold. I took you to the Doctor and you have croup. Your cough sounds bad, but no fever and your acting just fine. Another big milestone this past month is you have cut your first two teeth. One on September 19th and the other popped up on September 30th.















Last month September 13th-16th, you and I flew to California for your cousin Rocco's first birthday party. The next time we go for a visit maybe you both can interact more and will be walking. Your eating baby food 3 times a day now. I just started giving you rice cakes for babies and you love them. It keeps you entertained for a good 20 minutes so I can get something done. You cry every time I leave the room or get out of your sight. Your perfectly fine just sitting on my lap holding a toy. I love your hair right now. It sticks straight up in the front like I fix every day. I actually do nothing to it after bath time. You have so much more hair than your sisters did. You love giving kisses and smile really big at Madison & Karter. You watch their every move. I'm sad to think you will be mobile soon. I love this age your at and wish I could freeze time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment