Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 Months Old

Another month has flown by... I'm amazed at all the new things you are learning. Your dad will say give me five and you smack his hand and then start clapping for us to say "yea". You get so excited. Bath time is your absolute favorite. All I have to say is are you ready for a bath and you crawl as fast as you can to the tub. I can tell you are really going to like the water this summer. 

Your still climbing on everything. If someone leaves the gate open, you get so excited and can crawl up the stairs in no time. If I come get you half way up you scream & cry. Here is a little video clip.



You have a funny personality. Your always smiling and when someone talks to you even a stranger you smile ear to ear. Another big milestone is on 1/10/13 you stood all by yourself. You're now doing this more often. I love it when I go in the kitchen and you will just be standing there like a little old man, ha! 

Your top 4 teeth are trying to all come in at once. You have not been fussy at all, but your gums sure are swollen. This month you had another ear infection, this time in both ears. I hope you don't have to get tubes like your sister, but looks like we maybe heading in that direction. When I took you to the doctor you weighed 20.2 pounds. Big boy! There is nothing you won't eat and you eat nonstop!!! I'm glad I at least have one kid that is a big eater. You can say Dada, Momma, and Ba Ba (bottle). You say other stuff, but not sure what you are trying to tell us yet. Won't be long before we have a walker.








No comments:

Post a Comment