Monday, February 11, 2013

11 months

Tucker you are almost 1! Makes me sad just thinking about it. Over this past month you have started walking(first steps were on February 4th)! You can take 6-7 steps and then fall down. You pop back up so fast. You get excited like your trying to run instead of walk. 

Your top two teeth are coming in. You've been running fever and a little fussy. You have found your voice and know how to use it, ha! Everyone in our household is so loud and you fit right in. 

You are such a boy! You love to make yourself toot. I say shooo-eee and you try even harder to do it. It's the funniest thing. One evening you did it in the bath tub and laughed for a long time about the bubbles coming up. You kept grunting trying to make yourself do it again, ha! 

Tucker you give the best hugs. When I pick you up, you take your arms and wrap around my neck and just squeeze me. It's the sweetest thing. You have no fear of strangers. You will go to anyone, even men! Your still sleeping really well through the night. At least 11-12 hours a night. You take a 2 hour nap in the morning and one 45min - hour nap late afternoon. Bath time is your favorite thing. I can tell you will love swimming this summer. I can't keep you from putting your face in the water or under the faucet. 

You love to climb on everything and put anything in your mouth. You keep me on my toes. I love how you yell Dad. I took you to the mall a few weeks ago and every bald guy you saw, you yelled Dad. 


Taking some steps


Your favorite thing is the vacuum cleaner, so I bought you one.

Say Cheese

Yelling at the bottom of the stairs for your sisters

First time to swing at the park

Standing like a big boy!

Climbing on everything


Your crazy hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment