Tucker you are a 1 year old!!! I'm so sad how fast time has flown. On your birthday morning, daddy tied balloons to your high chair. I couldn't get you to smile for a picture. I think you were a little confused as to why we were so excited that morning and everyone kept saying "Happy Birthday".
For dinner that night we went to Texas Road House. You got to sit on the saddle and the staff announced it was your birthday to our section. When you got on the saddle you were hopping up and down like you've rode a horse before.
Yesterday was your one year check up. Poor baby had to get 3 shots. Your stats:
20 pounds- Weight
29 Inches - Height
You're walking everywhere now. You have learned to point and it's the cutest thing. I'll do a separate blog all about your birthday party :)
I'm trying to transition you to a sippy cup, but so far I haven't found one that you really like. The doctor said it's okay to start giving you Soy Milk. We are to try Cow's Milk once a month to see how your tummy handles it. She says it still sounds like you are lactose intolerant since you drank some milk and had a major blow out. You can now say Mama, Dada, Dog and I still can't make out what you call Madison & Karter. You love to follow them around and if anyone ever leaves the gate open to the stairs you think it's the best day of your life. You laugh and scream the whole way up the stairs. You only have two bottom teeth and 1/2 a top tooth is showing. You will eat anything I put in front of you. Your still sleeping really good at night.
Here are the last sticker photos. It was so hard to keep the sticker on your shirt. You kept wanting to peel it off. You also won't sit still for a picture. Always on the go.
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment