skip to main |
skip to sidebar
17 Weeks

Well for those of you who don't know, we are expecting! I'm 17 weeks and due in June. So far I've gained 6 pounds and starving all the time. I've had no morning sickness or nausea with this pregnancy(nor did I with the girls). My ultrasound is scheduled for January 25th, but my husband does not want to find out what we are having this time. Fun fun! I guess he doesn't want me shopping before ;) I've had a little trouble with this pregnancy that I didn't experience with the girls. That's why I've hesitated sharing the news. At 11 weeks I started bleeding heavy and then spotted for 6 weeks straight. The doctor said that could happen and we will check my placenta in a few weeks. I also had a trip to the ER for what they thought was appendicitis. Come to find out I had a cyst on my right ovary. I"m doing much better, just feel like my belly is growing by the minute. I can't believe I'm almost half way over. No food cravings this far. I just want to eat or snack every 2-3 hours. Both girls are excited and I'm super excited to be having a summer baby. Not another September birthday, ha!
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys! You look super cute! Very exciting you guys are waiting till the birth date to find out! I am anxious to find out boy or girl! Wish you the best XOXO
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! I cannot believe you never had morning sickness....you lucky girl!
ReplyDelete