Walking, walking and more walking :) I'm hoping to have calves and buns of steel by the time we get back home. We are having the best time! Karter had breakfast with the Princess's this morning and her face was priceless. When I get home I'll upload the photos. She keeps saying " this is the best day ever" . We finished up Epcot today and stayed at Magic Kingdom until 1:30am this morning. The Ellen ride was amazing and Karter loved Finding Nemo. We waited in line for 65 minutes to ride Soaring... For anyone that truely knows me I'm terrified of heights. Karter was barely tall enough to ride. We all strap in together and go straight up high to suspend with our feet hanging like we are hang gliding. It's like you are flying. A few times flying over skyscrapers I had to close my eyes. Karter was a little scared, but did very well. We are off to Hollywood Studios tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Topiary Ln,Orlando,United States
No comments:
Post a Comment