Can I just start by saying I absolutely love my MAC! I love that it organizes all my photos by date and now I can start comparing photos from year to year. This post is Madison's 1st day of school for 5th, 6th, & 7th. Her little chubby baby face is starting to disappear. She has the cutest dimples. It's hard to believe that this school year will be her last in middle school. Madison is so grown up for her age. Having her at 19 she had to become her own little independent self. She has done so well. I can count on one hand how many times she has missed school since Kindergarten. Pretty Amazing. She has kept a straight "A" record and was on the National Honor Society this year. I hope she continues to keep the good grades and has turned in to such a smart and beautiful girl.
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago






No comments:
Post a Comment