We had a great time this past week in Disney. Even though it was a little toasty and lots of walking, the girls had so much fun. Karter loved the character dinners and Madison enjoyed the rides. Her favorite was Ellen ride at Epcot. I enjoyed all the 3D shows -Bugs Life, Muppets 3D, Mickey Mouse, & Finding Nemo. We would like to go again and visit Sea World & Universal Studios.
Friday heading home our flight was cancelled due to mechanical problems. We got on the later flight and I drove that evening to Lake Texoma for "Sisters Weekend". Lots of laughs and sun! I can't wait for next year. The lake water was perfect and the company was even better. It was amazing how we stayed up late both nights and still got up before 8am. I love just sitting outside on the back patio telling stories. Lisa and I of course made some entertainment Saturday night by Karaoke and my dancing skills, ha! I miss the girls at work already and so glad to have them in my life.
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment