Geez what a long weekend this has been. I'll start off with a funny of Karter from last Wednesday. I picked her up from school and they said she had an accident. The poor child looked like orphan Annie. I had to take a pic....
I picked up my 84 year old granny and had her come stay the long weekend with us. Duncan was in Dallas for a clinic, so it was an all girls weekend. I cooked, baked, did some sewing, crafts, laundry, cleaning.... Wow I got to see what it would be like if I was a SAHM. There are some ups & downs to it, but I'm definitely happy to still have my 30 hour a week job. Grandma and I worked on a 1000 piece puzzle. I'm still working on it today. We had a good visit and so glad she came over. I touched up on my sewing skills and now ready to do more. She gave me her Serger and I'm so excited to use it. I'll post pics in a few days of things I've made. I'm pretty proud of myself. The onesies are darling. Glad I have all these little nieces to make clothes for.. I will be sad if I have no more baby girls :( ....... Here are a few pics from this weekend.



Madison & Amberlie gave Karter a bath, dressed her and did her hair. They walked in with her in the air announcing the Princess. Karter was so happy the girls were paying so much attention to her. They did a good job. Her hair was darling.
Pic of my backyard after all the snow Saturday morning.
The yummy Cinnammon Rolls I made one morning


No comments:
Post a Comment