Today we started Karter's "Good Chart". They do this at her school and we've been telling her for days I would go buy a Chart for home. I finally made it by Lakeshore today to purchase the Chart & Stickers. There are 5 categories... Going to bed on time, Taking a Bath, Brushing Teeth, Picking up Toys and Being Good at School. She gets a sticker for each category and if she makes a full week with all stickers, a prize will be awarded, yeah! Karter loves games and wants to win at everything.
On the drama side Madison has updated her Facebook status to "In a Relationship" it even links to this Boyfriends page, Craig. What the heck does a 12 year old know about a Relationship?? Everyday it's a new boy so i'm sure some other lucky fellow will be next. She changes boyfriends like I change my underwear! Oh the teenage years are coming way to soon. Wish us luck!



She is a doll! I came over to your blog from Kelly's Korner and this made me laugh out loud! "In a Relathionship" at 12....I remember when I was in Jr. high and high school and I would say, "They are going out..." and my dad would say, "Where are they going??" He thought he was so funny! Good luck girl!
ReplyDeleteThe girls have those same charts! Let me know how that works out! Lets just say it didnt go over too good with the girls!
ReplyDelete