Well I have no pictures to share today. My memory card is full and I was going to empty it last night, but the power went out. This is the first power outage for Karter. She asked a million questions and thought it was neat we all had flashlights and lighting candles. She kept asking when the power man was going to come to her house. Here are a few funny's of Karter lately.
I was giving her a bath Monday night and she loves to sit in there for at least 30 minutes! I kept saying Karter lets get out of the tub over and over. She finally looks up at me and says, "Mom am I bothering you because your not bothering me"
Then Tuesday morning she was laying in bed with Duncan and said, "Dad I know what happened to all your hair! It fell down on your face" Duncan and I both just laughed. He decided then it was time to shave.
I love watching Karter read books to her babies, she's so animated and her little hand moves are hilarious. There's never a dull moment with this kid.
Madison has been very quiet this week. No boy drama or even mention of boys. She's been busy cleaning out her room & closet (Hallelujah).
Happy 17th Birthday, Matilda!
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment