Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avery's Birthday Party

Saturday morning Karter woke up to tell me how big she was getting. She stood up in the middle of my bed and said "See mom how big I am, I told you boogers make you grow" She's still trying to convince me that it's okay to eat her boogers. I know it's gross, but some little kids just go through this stage I guess.







On Saturday we celebrated my best friends daughter Avery's 5th Birthday. Karter wanted to dress herself and actually did so very well.






Avery had a princess dress up & tea party. The girls were all so cute and loved the tea party! Here is a pic of the birthday girl! She's so cute and the sweetest little girl. Here is a pic of Karter all dress up in her princess outfit.






A picture of all the girls with Cinderella and Karter decorating her cookie slipper. Duncan and I had a "date night" Saturday night. We had appetizers at Mickey Mantle and then off to the Thunder Game. We won which is always a plus. Oh and if your wondering, Madison's boyfriend broke up with her on Friday, but she already has new digits for a boy named Mitchell. She thinks he is sooo cute. (Aren't they all)




1 comment: